[Spce-user] ngcp-delete_subscriber

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 9 06:15:54 EST 2013

El Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:25:38 +0100
Jirka Jirout <jirka.jirout at mac.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to remove a subscriber using ngcp-delete_subscriber script and I
> am getting the following error:
>
> Billing::get_subscriber failed: Can't locate object method "get_subscriber"
> via package "Sipwise::Provisioning::Billing"
> at /usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning.pm line 180.
>
> The /usr/bin/ngcp-get_subscriber script, which I guess must be using the
> get_subscriber method as well, works fine.

Hi Jira

Thanks for pointing this out. The script uses Billing functions and indeed the
get_subscriber funcrion is not there. We'll need to fix this, but it will take
some time as these scripts are provided as sample only, not intended for real
use, and don't have a high priority in our tracking system.

cheers,

Jon