[Spce-user] billing lines

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Fri Jan 11 22:19:17 EST 2013

Hi all,
Reviewing billing files we have detected some strange lines. In some
cases it marks as established call some called numbers that are
impossible to establish a call. e.g.

Truncated numbers (phone dials before user ends to dial)
One digit numbers (user errors dialing)

This calls are marked with an "ok 200" and duration is usually a few
seconds. For example a call with a dialed number of "9" I think never
should end with a "ok 200" and a duration of 4 seconds.

Also, we are detecting very long calls. Of course it can be possible but
it is strange, it's as if the user hangs up the phone but the call did
not end.

At this moment we are reviewing all the calls before sending the bill to
the users. I wonder if this can be a configuration problem in the system
or in the user device. Any comments would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Joan