[Spce-user] Clustering

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Jan 22 12:45:11 EST 2013

Hi folks -

A few further thoughts on this.

We were looking at ngcp database, presumably this should not be replicated -
where it will be a master-master db config?

Following on from the original question below, has anyone had any experience
of the effectiveness of mysql replication in this scenario? There are
auto_increment parameters in the mysql replication configs that are supposed
to ensure no clashes of keys (e.g. CDR id I guess) - has anyone played with
this?

Thanks

Gavin