[Spce-user] applying NCOS to all users

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Tue Jan 22 13:36:37 EST 2013

Hi all,
is there any way to add NCOS to all users using a SQL INSERT from root?
I want to apply a NCOS list to all users configured but I have many of
them and I wonder if I can se a SQL INSERT to configure it for everyone
of the users.

Also I wish to prevent outbound calls from users with Anonymous/Unknown
source. I want the ngcp to allow calls from configured users. We have
experienced a fraud were anonymous/unknown calls outbound from ngcp to
international numbers, with no identifier (even the source user or the
source calling number). Is there a way to configure this for all users
with a SQL INSERT also?

Thanks for your help,
Joan