[Spce-user] applying NCOS to all users

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 23 06:25:01 EST 2013

On 01/22/2013 07:36 PM, Joan Cifre (ibred) wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi!

> is there any way to add NCOS to all users using a SQL INSERT from
> root? I want to apply a NCOS list to all users configured but I have
>  many of them and I wonder if I can se a SQL INSERT to configure it
> for everyone of the users.

You can set an NCOS level for your domains, and it will be used as the
default for all the subscribers in the domains.

> Also I wish to prevent outbound calls from users with
> Anonymous/Unknown source. I want the ngcp to allow calls from
> configured users.

Hmm, that should be the usual behaviour actually. Are we talking about
calls from local subscribers, or peer to peer calls?

> We have experienced a fraud were anonymous/unknown calls outbound
> from ngcp to international numbers, with no identifier (even the
> source user or the source calling number).

Are these also empty in the CDRs stored in the database, or do you just
see a signalling problem?

br,
daniel