[Spce-user] Sipwise sending BYE 60 seconds after INVITE

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 23 05:12:30 EST 2013

Hi Matt,
That is interesting that both sides still have audio. As we see from the
log you posted the Mediaproxy is receiving the commands and put itself
into the media path where it says "Returning to SIP proxy ..".

As a workaround you can try settings the never_use_rtpproxy on the
peers. But then you may have one way audio on peer to NATed user calls.
Perhaps the right way out is to set always_use_rtpproxy on the domain
level, just make sure to test all scenarios when you change something.

Of course disabling RTP timeout detection is another option if you don't
need this feature.