[Spce-user] Same SIP peer in multiple peer groups.

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Wed Jan 30 14:30:53 EST 2013

Hi Jon,

On our server both peers use the same billing plan, so even if peer2 gets
rated with billing-plan-from-peer1 that wouldn't matter.

I'm gonna check how the Admin GUI verifies if a peer already exists, I'll
get back to you and let you know how we get over this.

Best regards.

--
Joel Smith
Cell: +34 639 03 13 53