[Spce-user] Caller ID

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Jan 30 15:05:42 EST 2013

Hello, I am chasing a problem that I did not notice until placing live
clients on SIPWISE.

A call to a DID from my vendor (with proper caller ID name attached) is
sent into SIPWISE -> SIPWISE sends the call to the Subscriber's
provisioned Asterisk PBX.

Rings telephone and the caller ID is only the Callers Number not Name
and Number.  It actually lists the Telephone Number Twice with the 1 in
front of the number.

I did confirm that the CNAM was working by bypassing sipwise and sending
the call directly to the Asterisk PBX.  In this test the call will go
through and the Name and Number is attached.  This time the call arrives
with the Caller Name and the Number without the 1 in front of it.

Could this be in a rewrite rule or should I seek the answer in another
location?

Thank you

Kevin