[Spce-user] Outgoing CDR Records

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Thu Jan 31 06:36:26 EST 2013

Jon, thanks for the info.

At this time I can confirm ngcp-rate-o-mat is not running as you suspected.  During a reboot I also see it fail to start.

 I think the clue is in the error when I try to start the service.

 service ngcp-rate-o-mat start
 rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 91.
 rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 92.
 Error rating CDR batch: No reseller info for user id 7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8 found

It states No reseller info for user id etc.....

Kevin