[Spce-user] Connecting to PORT 2443

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Jan 16 08:18:53 EST 2013

Jon, thank you for all your responses.  I wanted to follow up with you on exactly how we resolved our connectivity issue with the Provisioning.wsdl
In addition to the using NUSOAP as described below we have properly placed our https:  Certificate from a trusted source so it is no longer self-signed.
Follow the directions in the SIPWISE manual for correcting the path to the certificates.
Locate 10.3. SSL certificates in the manual and complete step by step instructions.
Corrected how we are using the NUSOAP client and configuration.

** Things to remember:  oss.log is an excellent way to see exactly what was going wrong.  Thank you for the suggestion.

SERVER A = Our management server portal  (CentOS6)
SERVER B = SIPWISE (Standard Installation)

<?php

require_once('/PATH-TO-NUSOAP-nusoap/lib/nusoap.php');    <--   I had to get the SOAP library in place on  SERVER A for NUSOAP //--not the yum install php-soap

// Create the client instance
$client = new nusoap_client("https://SERVERB:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl", true);
//$client->soap_defencoding = 'UTF-8'; // We had noticed the client defaults to something else. Doesn't seem to effect either way?

$client->setCredentials("******","*******","basic");  <-- The Login and Pass for the SOAP connection - Username and pass on PORT 2443

// Call the SOAP method
$job = array('authentication' => array('type' => 'admin', 'username' => 'USERNAME-ON-PORT-1443', 'password' => 'PASSWORD-ON-PORT-1443'),'parameters' => array('username' => 'Subscriber-NAME-HERE', 'domain' => 'SIPWISE-DOMAIN-subscriber-is-on'));
$result = $client->call('get_subscriber_preferences',$job);  <--This is just a test pull of information for proof of concept, nothing really for production use.

// Check for a fault
if ($client->fault) {
    echo '<h2>Fault</h2><pre>';
    print_r($result);
    echo '</pre>';
}

else
{
  // Check for errors
  $err = $client->getError();
  if ($err)
  {
    // Display the error
    echo '<h2>Error</h2><pre>' . $err . '</pre>';
  }
  else
  {
  // Display the result