[Spce-user] Sipwise sending BYE 60 seconds after INVITE

Matt Van Veenendaal matt at curiousminds.com
Tue Jan 22 10:18:19 EST 2013

This makes sense, The rtp.log is in the latest gist. As I mentioned earlier
this only has effect on peer to peer calls, so media proxy should not be
getting any rtp traffic. (Yes both sides still have audio).

Aside from editing this template, do you know of any other unexpected
behavior that could occur from this?

Finally, thank you so so much for you help! We are going to teat this out
this morning :)

Thanks
Matt

--