[Spce-user] Outgoing CDR Records

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Jan 30 16:16:24 EST 2013

It appears that I have found one particular issue:

If I attempt to start the ngcp-rate-o-mat service see below:

service ngcp-rate-o-mat start
/var/log/ngcp# rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 91.
rollback ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 92.
Error rating CDR batch: No reseller info for user id 7f7c19f9-92d2-432b-a845-fbeea01727a8 found

I tried researching this particular error and I did not find anything in the list, however I may have been searching for the wrong item.

Kevin