[Spce-user] inbound routing to domain?

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:01:16 EDT 2013

Hi

Apologies, have been caught up in other things. I understand the first
answer you gave but I don't think that covers what I am looking for. What I
am looking for is the ability to simply say "123456789" must go to
domain.com. This is over and above the normal functionality you describe -
we're using it that way and that works fine. The scenario is for the
following reasons:

A client uses a hosted PBX which is hosted at client1.example1.com. We now
change that client onto another PBX and point the domain to the new IP. In
my example above nothing would have to be done in sipwise as it simply
sends the calls to the domain. Especially when sending 100 numbers to a
domain this seems useful? Additionally, if we have a new request for 500
number to be sent to a downstream client, it would be handy to be able to
add a block to do exactly this, or if not contiguous number, import them
somehow.

Hope that clarifies what we're looking for a little?