[Spce-user] Some direction

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 11 09:42:57 EDT 2013

Paul,
the PBX is configured in the NGCP system just like any subscriber.
Just use a normal subscriber like with any other client you're
connecting. You can add multiple E164 numbers as aliases. You can
control the CLI the pbx sends with the allowed_cli preference. The
preferences have a pop-up description when you move mouse over then :)

You will most likely need to enable the e164_to_uri preference for this
subscriber. If the IP-PBX is uncapable of registering with the NGCP, you
can manually add a contact in the subscriber master data. If the IP-PBX
even can't authenticate, then since you can add trusted source settings
in the Preference section.

Hope this helps.
Andrew