[Spce-user] Some direction

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jul 12 06:51:20 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,
please keep the mailing list address in CC.
You should open the subscriber details, tab which is called Master Data.
Below E.146 number you'll see a field called Alias Numbers with a
drop-down list and Edit button next to it on the right .. In Edit alias
numbers dialog you can add as many as you want.

Hope this helps.
Andrew