[Spce-user] A little help please

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jul 12 15:45:58 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

regarding the learning process, we have some diagrams to explain the
system architecture here: http://sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s02.html,
not sure if you've seen them. In short, every SIP message passes through
kamailio-lb which does basic DoS attack protection, and every INVITE
goes from lb to proxy them sems, which establishes a new SIP dialog with
_b2b-1 suffix in Call-ID and sens INVITE to lb for passing it finally to
callee..

On 07/13/2013 04:31 AM, Paul wrote:
> Andrew as always you are right :)
>
> I adjusted a few more things in the trunk reg config, applied settings and
> now I have logs in the proxy log here they are:

Yes, I've noticed the 500 error in the lb log and was already expecting
to see the "Dropping local branch" message in proxy log:

> [...]
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[11011]: INFO: <script>: Dropping local branch -
> R=sip:gw+ngcp at 10.0.0.34:5080;transport=udp;gw=ngcp ID=C550303D at 99.88.77.66

If PBX running on the same host by chance? Of have you added 10.0.0.34
as Domain in admin panel, same as 10.0.0.40? I'm asking because from the
log it looks like ngcp address is 10.0.0.40, the client is registered
behind 10.0.0.34, but ngcp detects that address as local so refuses to
forward the call there.