[Spce-user] A little help please

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Sat Jul 13 02:42:43 EDT 2013

On Fri, July 12, 2013 12:45 pm, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>

> regarding the learning process, we have some diagrams to explain the
> system architecture here: http://sipwise.com/doc/2.8/spce/ar01s02.html,
> not sure if you've seen them. In short, every SIP message passes through
> kamailio-lb which does basic DoS attack protection, and every INVITE goes
> from lb to proxy them sems, which establishes a new SIP dialog with _b2b-1
> suffix in Call-ID and sens INVITE to lb for passing it finally to callee..

I will keep reading and rereading, thanks for the URL.

> On 07/13/2013 04:31 AM, Paul wrote:
>
>> Andrew as always you are right :)
>>

>> I adjusted a few more things in the trunk reg config, applied settings
>> and now I have logs in the proxy log here they are:
>
> Yes, I've noticed the 500 error in the lb log and was already expecting
> to see the "Dropping local branch" message in proxy log:
>
>> [...]
>> /usr/sbin/kamailio[11011]: INFO: <script>: Dropping local branch -
>> R=sip:gw+ngcp at 10.0.0.34:5080;transport=udp;gw=ngcp
>> ID=C550303D at 99.88.77.66
>>

> If PBX running on the same host by chance? Of have you added 10.0.0.34
> as Domain in admin panel, same as 10.0.0.40? I'm asking because from the
> log it looks like ngcp address is 10.0.0.40, the client is registered
> behind 10.0.0.34, but ngcp detects that address as local so refuses to
> forward the call there.

PBX is not running on the same host.

NGCP: 10.0.0.40
FreeSwitch: 10.0.0.34 (where call should end up)

I did have 10.0.0.34 as a domain in NGCP GUI, but not 10.0.0.40, just
added it, see if it makes any difference.

In domains I have --> 10.0.0.34
In Subscribers I have --> DID at 10.0.0.34

In freeswitch I setup a trunk that connects as follows:

user: DID at 10.0.0.34
pass: password
realm: 10.0.0.34
proxy: 10.0.0.40

Both freeswitch and NGCP see the connection (freeswitch lists trunk as
registered, NGCP shows it under active devices for that subscriber).

Is there a link or document you can refer me to that explains how NGCP
analyzier from from-header to pull out the user the DID is attached to and
then decides on how to forward it?

Thanks

Paul