[Spce-user] Having an issue with Inbound Rewrite Rules for Caller

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 16 03:38:09 EDT 2013

Hi Bob,

I tried the Regexp on Inbound RR for caller and it works fine.

In the /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log you should see something like that:

INFO: <script>: User-Provided CLI '12345678' taken from From-User -
R=sip:0099998888 at 10.15.20.178 ID=vvsphdtyyjnogwk at majortom
INFO: <script>: Applying caller-in domain rewrite rules on user-provided
CLI using dpid '1' - R=sip:0099998888 at 10.15.20.178
ID=vvsphdtyyjnogwk at majortom
INFO: <script>: Rewriting user-provided CLI '12345678' to '43112345678'
- R=sip:0099998888 at 10.15.20.178 ID=vvsphdtyyjnogwk at majortom

Is it possible for you to share your /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log
file in order to debug the issue ?

Regards,
Daniel