[Spce-user] I-phone app registration issue

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 04:20:16 EDT 2013

Dear All,
We have tested an account which is being registered to CE via I-phone (App=Zoiper/TCP).Initialy this user after its registration is able to make and receive calls.After a period of time we can see that he is not listed into "location" table (Probably unregistered).Even though he is not into location table, Zoiper app show that his registered and he is able to make outbound calls while he can not receive incoming calls.Do you know why is this happening and where else his location is being kept?
Best regards.