[Spce-user] Call drops after 32 seconds

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Wed Jul 31 19:23:30 EDT 2013

I had the same issue which was caused by NAT (kamailio was behind NAT
so on a private IP range) I believe the solution for you would be:

ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --advertised-ip=x.y.z.w

where x.y.z.w = your external IP address and eth0 is presuming to be
your network controller that it's listening on.

I hope that helps.

Paul