[Spce-user] Config

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Jun 5 01:53:19 EDT 2013

El Fri, 10 May 2013 07:12:46 -0500 (CDT)
Mike Hammett <sipwise at ics-il.net> escribió:

> Is there any documentation as to what things in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml
> do? I'm sure I'll encounter a lot more, but the first two things are the
> www_csc entries tftp_server, sip_server, serveradmin and servername.

No. There's no a complete reference of what every field in the yml file does.
The idea is that you'll find out when you need to change it. Most of the
defaults are fine but yes, maybe we should add a complete reference to the
handbooks at some point. At least to the LTS ones.

> Is there a way to adjust the formatting of my company's address? I guess I
> could always just change what information is in what field in the config, but
> is there something more elegant?

In the csc interface you mean?