[Spce-user] odd entry in Active Device Registrations

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:08:45 EDT 2013

Hi

This definitely seems to be an issue. The client sees in his interface that
he has 8 devices currently registered. However, he only has 1 so he is
concerned that someone else is using his account. When I then go and look
at active device registrations I count 8 as well - but they're all from the
same IP and stale - except one of course.....