[Spce-user] odd entry in Active Device Registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 24 05:56:43 EDT 2013

El Fri, 31 May 2013 21:46:01 +0200
Theo <axessofficetheo at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Because not in production as yet I hadn't given it much thought, but ours
> has done this from the beginning as well. We easily see 20 stale ones. Just
> for input purposes - it's not really an issue for us at this point

Hi Theo

I'm looking for access to a non-production system with this issue. I can't
reproduce it in our labs. Seems to be related to low IO systems but not 100%
sure.

I'd need to enable mysql and kamailio debug which is not possible in a
production system and see what's going on.

If your system is available for testing and this issue can be easily reproduced
please contact me.

cheers,

Jon