[Spce-user] ngcp-www-csc Addressbook

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Fri Jun 7 04:55:18 EDT 2013

Hello Daniel,

yes, it works for all the numbers which do _not_ share the Country Code of
the subscriber.

In my case I have a subscriber with CC=352. When I add the phone number
0035223456789 to a contact, the addressbook "normalizes" the number to
023456789. When adding a phone number which does not share the same CC as
the subscriber, e.g. 004923456789, the addressbook normalizes the number
to +4923456789.

I'm not sure if the International Access Code "00" is hardcoded into the
system, some countries use 011 or 0011Š

Best regards, Marc