[Spce-user] ngcp-www-csc Addressbook

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 7 05:30:39 EDT 2013

El Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:55:18 +0000
Marc Storck <mstorck at voipgate.com> escribió:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> yes, it works for all the numbers which do _not_ share the Country Code of
> the subscriber.
>
> In my case I have a subscriber with CC=352. When I add the phone number
> 0035223456789 to a contact, the addressbook "normalizes" the number to
> 023456789. When adding a phone number which does not share the same CC as
> the subscriber, e.g. 004923456789, the addressbook normalizes the number
> to +4923456789.
>
> I'm not sure if the International Access Code "00" is hardcoded into the
> system, some countries use 011 or 0011Š

check in config.yml these parameters:

www_csc.ac_dial_prefix
www_csc.cc_dial_prefix

I think that these ones are used by the csc to catch if a number was writen in
national format or international format and then normalize them.

By default it detects a leading 0 as national format and 00 as international
format.

It was supposed to be deprecated soon.