[Spce-user] Account user only with SN

Douglas Ugalde dugalde300 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:33:35 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

Yes I know that  but  I don't want the customer dial (506XXX) for example
to call another extension, because if I have (cc:506 sn:1000) and the
customer dial  (1000) the call fail, but if dial (5061000) the call is
success, for that reason I want to change in some cases this rule.

Best regards.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com