[Spce-user] Account user only with SN

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Fri Jun 7 11:39:27 EDT 2013

Hi Douglas,

> Yes I know that  but  I don't want the customer dial (506XXX) for example to
> call another extension, because if I have (cc:506 sn:1000) and the customer
> dial  (1000) the call fail, but if dial (5061000) the call is success, for
> that reason I want to change in some cases this rule.

You should use Rewrite Rule Sets to rewrite the numbers dialled by your
users to E.164, that's what the Rewrite Rule Sets are for.

I don't know in which country you want to use SIpWise, so I'm assuming your
country code is 506 and your subscriber numbers have a fixed length of 4
digits, you could match this in the "Inbound Rewrite Rules for Callee" with:

Match Pattern: ^([1-9][0-9]{3})$
Replacement Pattern: 506\1

Regards, Marc