[Spce-user] Question regarding From HF

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 24 05:40:36 EDT 2013

El Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:28:52 +0200
Ivan Milivojevic <edesibe at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I have a requirement to register one CE box ( A box ) to PRO box ( B box
> ).I put permanent contact on B in order to avoid an issue with REGISTER and
> ngcp-lb in Contact HF.I was wondering is it posible to change A box domain
> address in From HF for all requests to B box?
>
> Regards,
> Ivan

You would need to do it at proxy configuration level, via a custom template.
Globally, it could also be done via sems sbc configuration file.

Why would you do that anyways? I read from time to time From header domain
manipulation mails and I'm wondering if we need that kind of configuration
option in the future releases...