[Spce-user] Question regarding From HF

Ivan Milivojevic edesibe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:04:51 EDT 2013

Hi Jon,

I need it for LCR routing. Now, I should specify all domains from CE boxes
in LCR peering on caller URI in order to relay calls on PRO box. If i can
change from domain address on CE boxes for all requsts to PRO box,which are
all registered on PRO box and they belongs to the same domain, i can only
specify PRO domain address on LCR peering rules.

Regards,
Ivan