[Spce-user] multiple ethernet interfaces on SIPwise CE

Bob Fryer bob at netintegrity.com.au
Fri Jun 28 18:28:49 EDT 2013

Jon & Daniel,

Thank you for your timely replies, they were very much appreciated, even if it was to confirm the inevitable.

Just in case anyone else is reading this thread, we placed a "proxy" between Sipwise and the Carrier as it was an easy solution, and it worked as soon as we got the configuration right.

However, longer term we are looking at running two instances of mediaproxy as suggested by Daniel. I will run this up on the test system to look at this in more detail.

Again thank you for your replies.

Regards

Bob