[Spce-user] Voicemail not answering on fresh SIP provider CE installation

Penn Wilbert pwilbert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:24:20 EDT 2013

I loaded the sip provider CE VirtualBox VM on my server. I went through the
motions to add the system. I have added a few SIP devices to the system and
can make calls back and forth. However I cannot get voicemail to work. I
set one number to forward to Voicebox all the time and when I call the
number I get a fast beep tone and a eventual call failed.

I can log in to the web interfaces with the users and see the missed calls.
I cannot find the PIN for the user when they dial 2000 to get access to the
voicemail system, even though the system answers and asks for a phone and
PIN.

The asterisk server is running and the config on the server does state that
voicemail is yes.

Thank you for your time!

--
Penn Wilbert