[Spce-user] WSDL without documentation tags

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 12 15:40:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

We've backported a change to the SOAP interface to 2.7 which allows you
to fetch the WSDL without the inline documentation tags.

Some clients are known to choke on them (e.g. the stock SOAP client for
PHP, where we recommended nusoap in the past, and also Visual Studio/C#
and probably some more), so we added an URL parameter called "plain" to
fetch the plain WSDL without a path to the stylesheet and without the
documentation tags.

The previous URL

	https://<ip>:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl

works as usual and renders the online documentation in your browsers and
can be used with most SOAP clients.

If this doesn't work, try

	https://<ip>:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl?plain

for the version without documentation in your SOAP client.

Do an "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && ngcpcfg apply" to install
this patch.

Andreas