[Spce-user] random registration dropping

Stephen Donovan Stephen at newbreakcommunications.com
Wed Mar 13 12:25:05 EDT 2013

We have a few customers that are complaining of random dropped calls and no dialtone for short periods of time.  It has not happened for a long enough period of time to even nail it down.  Are there any known issues ?  I'm not certain these are the only ones it was happening to but the customers  that called were both using Linksys SPA8000 ATAs registered directly to spce.

I can provide any logs needed from the affected period of time.

Stephen