[Spce-user] Billing Profiles/Fees

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 20 12:31:27 EDT 2013

El Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:58:02 +0000
Christopher Saroli <csaroli at isysp.com> escribió:

> Thanks Jon, I will check the config and enable the incoming.
>
> As for rewrite rules, when my peering sends north American calls to me it is
> not in E.164.  It is without the CC. So I have a rewrite rule in place to add
> the 1. All the phone systems here do not want the CC so I have to strip the 1
> when I send it back out.

Yes. that's exactly how it should be and that's why we have rewrite rules
there. In every install I need to normalize what peers/subscribers send and
also denormalize what I send them to the format they expect.

This might be confusing at the beginning but once you're done rewrite rules are
your best friends.

> Is there a better way for me to go about this. I
> have the following rewrite rules in place
>
> (Applied to domain)
> Outbound Rewite Rules for Callee
> ^(1)([1-9][0-9]+)$                   \2
> Inbound Rewrite Rules for Callee
> ^([1-9][0-9]{9})                        1\1   (needed this in order for
> subscribers within sipwise to call each other)

Looks good as starting point. remember that you have to normalize everything
you'd expect a user to dial. International, emergency, national, short
numbers... etc

> (Applied to my peering)
> Outbound rewrite rules for Calle
> ^([0-9]{7})$                             ${caller_cc}${caller_ac}\1
> Inbound Rewrite rules for Callee
> ^([1-9][0-9]{9})                         1\1
>
> Thanks for all your help

again looks good as starting point.

You'll see it in kamailio-proxy logs. How the numbers are normalized and once
you create peering rules and ncos levels in E164 format you'll see that calls
cannot be routed or rated in case they were not normalized.

You're in the right path :)