[Spce-user] Billing Profiles/Fees

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Wed Mar 20 11:58:02 EDT 2013

Thanks Jon, I will check the config and enable the incoming.

As for rewrite rules, when my peering sends north American calls to me it is not in E.164.  It is without the CC. So I have a rewrite rule in place to add the 1. All the phone systems here do not want the CC so I have to strip the 1 when I send it back out. Is there a better way for me to go about this. I have the following rewrite rules in place

(Applied to domain)
Outbound Rewite Rules for Callee
^(1)([1-9][0-9]+)$                   \2
Inbound Rewrite Rules for Callee
^([1-9][0-9]{9})                        1\1   (needed this in order for subscribers within sipwise to call each other)

(Applied to my peering)
Outbound rewrite rules for Calle
^([0-9]{7})$                             ${caller_cc}${caller_ac}\1
Inbound Rewrite rules for Callee
^([1-9][0-9]{9})                         1\1

Thanks for all your help

Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com