[Spce-user] Private IP space without NAT

Thilo Bangert thilo.bangert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:32:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

we have spce running in private rfc1918 IP space - all clients and peers are
in either on the same subnet or in another, directly routed subnet, which is
also in private IP space.

spce detects the clients being on private IP space and enables NAT support.

However, as outlined above, there is no NAT in our setup. I havent experienced
any problem yet, but should i be careful? i already have set
natping_interval: 0
is there anything else i should/could do?

ideally i would like to disable NAT processing (nathelper et. al)

thanks

kind regards
Thilo