[Spce-user] Inbound CDR tariffs?

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Fri Mar 22 12:00:26 EDT 2013

Hi -

We have inbound CDR exporting switched on, and I had a couple of questions,
as we'd ideally like to be able to actually rate (apply tariff with cost) to
certain inbound calls, because they carry a cost to us (we have a mobile
network integrated for which there are transit charges in both directions).

1. It actually appears that all inbound calls are classified with
destinations and rates that are not in the billing profile fees? Can this be
modified?

E.g. where a call outbound to a specific mobile picks up the appropriate
destinations from billing fees:
carrier_zone	customer_zone	carrier_destination	customer_destination
UKN			UKN			UKNFM1
UKNFM1

However, calls *inbound* from that same mobile to the same user show:
carrier_zone	customer_zone	carrier_destination	customer_destination
onnet						platform internal

2. Is source_account_id = 0 fully reliable as an indicator in a CDR file
that the call was from an external user? does anything break that
assumption?

Thanks as ever.

Gavin