[Spce-user] Billing Software

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Mar 4 16:35:27 EST 2013

Hi Christopher - Try jbilling. I'm partisan as we happen to act as
professional services partners for jbilling, but we do also run our own
hosted voice operations from a combination of open source software that
includes both sipwise and jbilling. It is actually designed to deliver
telecoms billing with mediation and rating.

Cheers
Gavin