[Spce-user] Billing Software

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:43:02 EST 2013

Christopher,

If you are writing your own, I may be interested to participate.

The market for open source does not look very good.
jBilling seems to be open, only by name. I think they found it to be a
good marketing tool.
You can download the code but what to do after that?

Here are a few projects I have found in my searches . I will be glad
to learn about others you have found.

1. http://www.agileco.com/ - Agilebill - This project seems to be
dead. There is a maintainer, but the founder seems to have abandoned
the project with no one else in his place.
2. www.opencdrrate.org - OpenCDR - They seem to have made some
significant progress in the last year.
It looks like they are active in adding more features and fixing bugs.
Even though small they look vibrant.
3. http://freeside.biz/freeside/ - Freeside - this is an active
company as far as I can tell. They also have some kind of CRM. Take a
look at the demo they have online.
They integrate with multiple platforms.

Regards,

Oren