[Spce-user] random registration dropping

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 14 16:49:41 EDT 2013

El Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:57:28 +0000
Stephen Donovan <Stephen at newbreakcommunications.com> escribió:

> If I'm understanding correctly, the templates are for provisioning ?

No. Templates are related to the configuration files. Just to be sure that
you're running latest versions. You can run "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
&& ngcpcfg apply"

>  I'm not
> currently using any provisioning, actually, we haven't figured out how to
> make it work.  Each ATA is manually configured and managed by us, we do not
> let the end user touch anything.  Credentials are correct, we will see one
> failed attempt and a couple seconds later a successful registration with no
> action on our part.

This is correct as the first attempt will receive a 401 and the second one will
receive the 200ok. That way the user is not banned as you need 3 attempts to be
banned with the default settings.