[Spce-user] CSC www UI layout/customisation

Thilo Bangert thilo.bangert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:17:53 EDT 2013

On Monday 18 March 2013 21:24:45 Gavin Sweet wrote:
> Hi everyone -
>

> I can see from config.yml that some appearance/branding options are
> available and that tabs in the view can be turned on/off (e.g.
> calllist=1/0).
>
> These options seem to be: account,   addressbook,  callblock, callforward,
> calllist, desktop, device, reminder, voicebox
>
> I was wondering, is there a deeper level of modification that can be done as
> configuration, or does that require modification to code?
>
> For instance, sub-components on pages, say, to show call list but not
> charges.
>
> If there is more, is there a quick "how-to" that someone is able to post to
> extend the documentation regarding CSC admin config?

this is not a how-to per se, but:

check out the files at /usr/share/ngcp-www-csc

it is the path to the perl catalyst files implementing the csc. for example by
editing the .tt files in lib/csc/root/tt/ and the layout files in
lib/csc/root/layout will allow you to customize the appearance to your own
whishes.

good luck!