[Spce-user] CSC www UI layout/customisation

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Mar 19 17:06:55 EDT 2013

Thanks Thilo - very useful.

I wanted to let users login, but not display charges, only calls (as charges
not yet reliable for us).
I just edited calllist.tt, and removed the elements containing the charge
items (fairly obvious).

This:
            [% IF subscriber.account.billing_profile %]
            [% END %]

And this:
            [% IF subscriber.account.billing_profile %]
subscriber.account.billing_profile.data.currency %] [% callentry.call_fee
%]</td>
            [% END %]

Works well!