[Spce-user] Please let me know why I faced401/403(Unauthorized/Invalid To-URI Detected).

Marc Rys m.rys at tri-lakes.net
Tue Mar 19 18:29:41 EDT 2013

I'm having the same problem.  error 403 on my test phone when trying to dial a 10 digit north America number.

I just setup SPCE from scratch yesterday, my installation went really well, i got my test phone registered successfully, but when I got to the Peer setup my progress came to a stop.  My peer is another soft switch I have on my network and I have it setup using the same method I've used for trunking to other SIP devices...  (Cisco IADs, Asterisk, Broadworks, SIP LD term providers)

I'm so green, can somebody please point me in the direction of where to look at the SIP messaging logs?  I figure this would explain why Im getting the 403 forbidden error.

I'm going to also wireshark my single NIC interface on SPCE right now to see if that gives me any clues

Thanks in advance..

Marc

http://www.tri-lakes.net
http://www.rystec.com