[Spce-user] Please let me know why Ifaced401/403(Unauthorized/Invalid To-URI Detected).

David Ho rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr
Wed Mar 20 05:00:45 EDT 2013

Hi Jon,

When I open at "/var/log/ngcp/sem/sems.log" file, there are messages same like following;
Mar 20 08:44:14 spce sems[2164]: [#7f601e77d700] [doRegistration, AmSipRegistration.cpp:139] ERROR: failed to send registration.
It seems to occurred "doRegistration" function error in AmSipRegistration.cpp when I tried to register the PSTN gateway.
How do you think it?
Please let me know if you have to solve this problem.

Regards,
David Ho