[Spce-user] Please let me know whyIfaced401/403(Unauthorized/Invalid To-URI Detected).

David Ho rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr
Wed Mar 20 06:18:21 EDT 2013

p{margin:0;padding:0;}

Oh my GOD!
You are right.
I think that I faced seriousley critical problemed.
When I opened the other files as "kamailio-options-proxy_log" and "kamailio-proxy_log" and "kamailio-lb_log" at "/var/log/ngcp/" path,
There have so many logs made it appear New request and request reply per a second.
Moreover, there have the user that I didn't set it but it could working internally.
I.E."R=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local F=sip:sipsak at 127.0.0.1:8485 T=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local"
My SIPWISE server operate it downloaded from vmware image.
So may I have some missing to configurate of sipwise. :(
I'm just tried to configured it as following SIPWISE document version 2.7 because I don't know well about VoIP.
Now I understand why the document recommended manually install SIPWISE.
Maybe, this problem must be solve first before that I configuration of peer registration modified.
Anyway, I set a peer same like the image files that I attached it name is "test-gw-1.png".