[Spce-user] Please let me know whyIfaced401/403(Unauthorized/Invalid To-URI Detected).

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 20 06:35:53 EDT 2013

El Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:18:21 +0900 (KST)
David Ho<rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr> escribió:

> p{margin:0;padding:0;}
>

> Oh my GOD!
> You are right.
> I think that I faced seriousley critical problemed.
> When I opened the other files as "kamailio-options-proxy_log" and
> "kamailio-proxy_log" and "kamailio-lb_log" at "/var/log/ngcp/" path, There
> have so many logs made it appear New request and request reply per a second.
> Moreover, there have the user that I didn't set it but it could working
> internally. I.E."R=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local F=sip:sipsak at 127.0.0.1:8485
> T=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local" My SIPWISE server operate it downloaded from
> vmware image. So may I have some missing to configurate of sipwise. :( I'm
> just tried to configured it as following SIPWISE document version 2.7 because
> I don't know well about VoIP. Now I understand why the document recommended
> manually install SIPWISE.

No, what you achieve manually installing the provider is more or less the same
as you get with the vmware image. The internal sipsak user you have found is an
internal user for monitoring the system.

> Maybe, this problem must be solve first before that
> I configuration of peer registration modified. Anyway, I set a peer same like
> the image files that I attached it name is "test-gw-1.png".

you need to go step by step. Follow the handbook, create you doain, create and
account, create two subscribers and call from one subscriber to the other. Once
you're there we'll talk about peering servers.

I think you are mixing too many things so either you follow the handbook
quick-start or you'll need to learn about Voip (or both).

cheers,

Jon