[Spce-user] Billing Profiles/Fees

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Wed Mar 20 11:11:56 EDT 2013

Thanks for responding Jon.  So I started the rate-o-mat service.  Guess it was off. Is this supposed to run on startup? Either way half of it is working now.

So outgoing calls are all being rated and showing up in the exported cdr but incoming calls are not.

Interesting enough, when I check the customer portal the outgoing calls are listed in the following format +11xxxxxxxxxx while incoming are +xxxxxxxxxx.  The duration of the call is listed in the customer portal for both. Rewrite rule?

Thanks

Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com

                                 586-226-7800 (Main Office)