[Spce-user] Please let meknowwhyIfaced401/403(Unauthorized/Invalid To-URI Detected).

David Ho rea1ity at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Mar 22 00:55:39 EDT 2013

Jon,

I was succeed to register with my PSTN gateway last night.
The reason I couldn't register to my PSTN gateway was have no peer about incorrectly ID/PW because my PSTN gateway ID only gets number(i.e. 0 to 9).
And my PSTN GW required three kinds of values it is 'Represent telephone number', 'ID','PW'.
So I'm put in the values to there that I set on SIPWISE peer same as ID and PW.
But the one of value as 'Represent telephone number' used at ID on SIPWISE.(It caused confused me.)
So when I tried input a same value as 'Represent TEL No' and 'ID', The PSTN GW as well registered on SIPWISE server. (hooray!!)
It so hard time for me because its a first time to set VoIP system it configured SIP server and registering with third party PSTN GW.
But It is alright. thank you for your support.
Registered problem was cleared.

And it is another one of the log capacities.
As you mentioned the log files capacity can increased over the several GB.
If I want to modified the log files capacity has limited as several MB, how can I do that?
I didn't want to it would be problemed that SIP server hard drive capacity was full of log file so it occurred system error.

David