[Spce-user] ngcpct='sip:127.0.0.1:5080' in Contact header

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Mar 27 11:11:48 EDT 2013

Andreas,

With a peer you are typically in some sort of relationship and can negotiate
any fixes (not always the case of course). But with a subscriber you are
dependent on the code in the device.
In my experience with PBXs ( naming no names (but NEC is terrible)) are very
bad with this header so it would be very helpful if there were some switch
against the subscriber to remove this as a workaround.
Getting the vendor to do something about this has always proven very
difficult/painful/slow.

Regards

John