[Spce-user] Relay calls from 1 peer to another

Ahmed Murad am at sipalto.com
Tue May 7 11:55:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to relay all inbound calls from one peer to another, let's call
them peer 1 (inbound) and peer 2 (outbound).

I am trying to set the Caller Pattern under peering rule in peer_group 2. Is
this the correct way to do it?

If so could you give me the example of the rule to enter? I want all calls
from peer 1's IP address to re-route to Peer 2.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ahmed

Ahmed Murad | SiPalto Ltd.

Tel: 0207 148 7525  |  Fax: 0207 148  7526  |  Email:
<mailto:am at sipalto.com> am at sipalto.com
6-16 Arbutus St, London, E8 4DT | Website:  <http://www.sipalto.com/>
www.sipalto.com

http://www.sipalto.com/images/large-logo.png